Notice is hereby given that the extraordinary general meeting (the “Meeting”) of Central Express CVS LLC (the “Company”) will be held electronically via https://hural.cumongol.mn website using Zoom application on 28 December 2021 at 10 a.m. for the following purposes:
1. Change the legal form of the Company to a jointstock company;
2. Change the Company’s principal place of business to 11/F., Dalai Tower, UNESCO Street 31, 1st Khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14220, Mongolia;
3. Approve the Charter of the Company;
4. Appoint the following candidates as the directors of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”):-
- Mr. Gankhuyag Adilbish;
- Mr. Ganbold Adilbish;
- Mr. Bat-Erdene Gansukh;
- Mr. Batmunkh Ochirbat;
- Mr. Chinzorig Ganbold;
- Mr. Bat-Erdene Boldbaatar;
5. Appoint the following candidates as the independent non-executive directors of the Board:-
- Mr. Ganbold Ravjin;
- Mr. Mergen Chuluun;
- Mr. Gary Stephen Biondo.
The registration date for the list of shareholders entitled to attend the Meeting is set on 10 December 2021.
The registration of the shareholders entitled to attend the Meeting will be made electronically through https://hural.cumongol.mn website starting from 15 December 2021 at 10 a.m. until 25 December 2021 at 4 p.m., and the login and voting password thereof will be delivered to such shareholders’ mobile phones.
The votes of the Meeting will be received electronically through https://hural.cumongol.mn website starting on 16 December 2021 at 10 a.m. and closing on 26 December 2021 at 4 p.m. in advance, and during the Meeting.
The forms of the resolutions to be passed at the Meeting and the circular are enclosed herewith.
The following documents will be made available for inspection by the shareholders entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting at 11/F., Dalai Tower, UNESCO Street 31, 1st Khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14220, Mongolia starting from the date of the announcement on convening the Meeting:-
- The written resolution no. 151021-18 of the Board dated 17 November 2021;
- Notice and agenda of the Meeting;
- Forms of resolution to be passed at the Meeting;
- Draft Charter of the Company;
- Biographies of the candidates for the directors of the Board;
- Voting form;
- Guide on attending and voting at the Meeting.
The Meeting Organizing Committee comprises of Mr. Chinzorg Ganbold, Chief Executive Officer (head), Ms. Gantulga Togoo, Company Secretary, Mr. Batbaatar Ganchimeg, Business Development Manager, Mr. Ganzorig Batbold, Accounting Manager and Mr. Uuganbold Bayarsaikhan, Trade Marketing Specialist. For further enquiries for attending and voting at the Meeting, the shareholders entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting may contract via telephone at 8610-6181, 8805-4321 and 8810- 3285 or via e-mails to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com between 15–25 December 2021 (workdays) at 4–6 p.m.